MACROS

Hi,

Are we any closer to getting HogII style MACROS implemented.....

.. as in a sequence of actions that the user can record, edit, and run...

D
Parents
  • Hi Pryderi,
    Well when i bought an IPC well after the release of the Hog III i was under the impression that it was also going to be compatible with most future hardware development's which at the moment it isn't unless an artnet DP/widget becomes available in the future.
    I understand fully that hardware becomes outdated and that it is impossible to stay up to date without some sort of financial outlay on a regular basis so no argument really.
    With the introduction of the Cheaper than Hog III/IPC Full Boar console and artnet capabilities at some point (maybe this year??) i don't see how the Hog III can be called a flagship console when it does not have all the features of a newer console?
    I know of several Full Boars that have been purchased recently but not one Hog III....i think thats the way things are going but it is of little interest to those who have invested in Hog III's and DP's or perhaps several in some case's and are not in a position to go for a cheaper Full Boar now.
    I suppose a little more info on what's going to happen might influence most users choice's about future purchases rather than the almost monthly arrival of new products without any forewarning.

I've spent what i think to be a large amount of money on HE products over the last 4 years so i think a little more advance warning would be cool and really helpful in making informed choices about new products that might be coming my way rather than just letting dealers know as i don't really have a HE dealer in Ireland.

I can't keep up with all the product's being released which is a great situation to be in.

Interesting post Kind Regards C
  • Hi Pryderi,
    Well when i bought an IPC well after the release of the Hog III i was under the impression that it was also going to be compatible with most future hardware development's which at the moment it isn't unless an artnet DP/widget becomes available in the future.
    I understand fully that hardware becomes outdated and that it is impossible to stay up to date without some sort of financial outlay on a regular basis so no argument really.
    With the introduction of the Cheaper than Hog III/IPC Full Boar console and artnet capabilities at some point (maybe this year??) i don't see how the Hog III can be called a flagship console when it does not have all the features of a newer console?
    I know of several Full Boars that have been purchased recently but not one Hog III....i think thats the way things are going but it is of little interest to those who have invested in Hog III's and DP's or perhaps several in some case's and are not in a position to go for a cheaper Full Boar now.
    I suppose a little more info on what's going to happen might influence most users choice's about future purchases rather than the almost monthly arrival of new products without any forewarning.

I've spent what i think to be a large amount of money on HE products over the last 4 years so i think a little more advance warning would be cool and really helpful in making informed choices about new products that might be coming my way rather than just letting dealers know as i don't really have a HE dealer in Ireland.

I can't keep up with all the product's being released which is a great situation to be in.

Interesting post Kind Regards C
Children
No Data
Related