MACROS

Hi,

Are we any closer to getting HogII style MACROS implemented.....

.. as in a sequence of actions that the user can record, edit, and run...

D
Parents
  • Yes, yes, and yes.....as an H3 owner I feel everyone's pain on all of this. I agree that full macro implementation and some other features are very long overdue, and it does sting a bit to see newer products coming out that essentially compete with the existing ones capabilities. I think some focus needs to be shifted back to the full H3 and quickly to move it to where it really needs to be in relation to the rest of the product line.

I think it would very unwise to release the software that actually enables the ArtNet port on RHFB without first releasing the hardware for H3 to do so as well, and without essentially "dropping" the existing DP-2000s.

It wouldn't surpruse me at all if the iPC goes away in the next few years...I could be wrong of course....but I'm not particualrly sad about it (sorry iPC owners....there's reasons I never bought one.) The only real resaon to have an iPC at this point is to run the H2 software....it simply doesn't make sense to purchase a new one right now when you can get RHFB for roughly the same price.

Having said all of this I am hoping that the very smart folks down in Austin have thought very long and hard about all of these potential issues before they created them....the upgrade/development path has been good so far, so I am willing to give them some leeway and see what the next move will be....I am hoping it puts the H3 back in its' rightful place.
  • Yes, yes, and yes.....as an H3 owner I feel everyone's pain on all of this. I agree that full macro implementation and some other features are very long overdue, and it does sting a bit to see newer products coming out that essentially compete with the existing ones capabilities. I think some focus needs to be shifted back to the full H3 and quickly to move it to where it really needs to be in relation to the rest of the product line.

I think it would very unwise to release the software that actually enables the ArtNet port on RHFB without first releasing the hardware for H3 to do so as well, and without essentially "dropping" the existing DP-2000s.

It wouldn't surpruse me at all if the iPC goes away in the next few years...I could be wrong of course....but I'm not particualrly sad about it (sorry iPC owners....there's reasons I never bought one.) The only real resaon to have an iPC at this point is to run the H2 software....it simply doesn't make sense to purchase a new one right now when you can get RHFB for roughly the same price.

Having said all of this I am hoping that the very smart folks down in Austin have thought very long and hard about all of these potential issues before they created them....the upgrade/development path has been good so far, so I am willing to give them some leeway and see what the next move will be....I am hoping it puts the H3 back in its' rightful place.
Children
No Data
Related