MACROS

Hi,

Are we any closer to getting HogII style MACROS implemented.....

.. as in a sequence of actions that the user can record, edit, and run...

D
Parents
  • [quote=Marty Postma]Hey Sandro.....there is MARK functionality......that is what the column in the cuelist called MARK is for;) Yes I know! the problem about mark was submitted by us (Stefano) more or less two months ago. All the consoles I know execute a mark in 0 s. This allows the fixtures to receive a absolute dmx information and not continuosly changing informations for i.e. 3 m 35 s as timing of the following cue. The other matter is that mi nex cue in 3 m. ..... is to be executed within the next 10 s. If mark feature is not helping me saving time don't loose time wrighting the program for Hog III and sell (or buy) other machines!
    last but not least try to use mark wit a catalist fixture changing color and visual fx wit a 10 s marking time. We think we found a work around solution just in case nobody has our problem:no:, or has much time to lose:aiwebs_007:.
    Sandro
  • [quote=Marty Postma]Hey Sandro.....there is MARK functionality......that is what the column in the cuelist called MARK is for;) Yes I know! the problem about mark was submitted by us (Stefano) more or less two months ago. All the consoles I know execute a mark in 0 s. This allows the fixtures to receive a absolute dmx information and not continuosly changing informations for i.e. 3 m 35 s as timing of the following cue. The other matter is that mi nex cue in 3 m. ..... is to be executed within the next 10 s. If mark feature is not helping me saving time don't loose time wrighting the program for Hog III and sell (or buy) other machines!
    last but not least try to use mark wit a catalist fixture changing color and visual fx wit a 10 s marking time. We think we found a work around solution just in case nobody has our problem:no:, or has much time to lose:aiwebs_007:.
    Sandro
Children
No Data
Related