(1949) Bug Report: Console will not restart after install of new build

Just started my console after installing the new build. I upgraded yeasterday and worked on the console. Shutdown overnight and this morning:( . I start up and I get the splash screens in the bottom left corner it shows probing disks. It goes away but I am stuck in the splash screen. HELP!

Hog3 console
2 dp2000
Parents
  • Spoke to soon. So I did a full install of 2.3.1. Then upgraded to 2.3.2. Did a full cycle down. Restarted the console same original issue.

So I tried to do an full install of 2.3.2 from the disk and it would not allow me to to a clean install of 2.3.2. I had to get back to 2.3.1 before I could do a clean install of 2.3.2. It would not let me overwrite the upgrade of 2.3.2. Currently I am cycling down to see if I get an error again. Does this seem odd that I am seeing all of this? Should I be wary of some total failure of my console.

These tests have been tried on two different drives.

Thanks.
  • Spoke to soon. So I did a full install of 2.3.1. Then upgraded to 2.3.2. Did a full cycle down. Restarted the console same original issue.

So I tried to do an full install of 2.3.2 from the disk and it would not allow me to to a clean install of 2.3.2. I had to get back to 2.3.1 before I could do a clean install of 2.3.2. It would not let me overwrite the upgrade of 2.3.2. Currently I am cycling down to see if I get an error again. Does this seem odd that I am seeing all of this? Should I be wary of some total failure of my console.

These tests have been tried on two different drives.

Thanks.
Children
No Data
Related