(1949) Bug Report: Console will not restart after install of new build

Just started my console after installing the new build. I upgraded yeasterday and worked on the console. Shutdown overnight and this morning:( . I start up and I get the splash screens in the bottom left corner it shows probing disks. It goes away but I am stuck in the splash screen. HELP!

Hog3 console
2 dp2000
Parents
  • Joshua,

We are currently looking into this problem as a top priority. Right now it appears that the ISO image can sometimes cause the console to either not reboot or to reboot very slow (>7 min). However we have found that if you use an FPSPKG to upgrade this problem does not occur.

Also right now there is no major reason to upgrade a Wholehog 3 console from 2.3.1 to 2.3.2 as the changes in 2.3.2 were mainly bug fixes related to PC products. However I understand the desire to be on the current release.

We hope to have a resolution to this installation problem ASAP.

thanks for your patience,
  • Joshua,

We are currently looking into this problem as a top priority. Right now it appears that the ISO image can sometimes cause the console to either not reboot or to reboot very slow (>7 min). However we have found that if you use an FPSPKG to upgrade this problem does not occur.

Also right now there is no major reason to upgrade a Wholehog 3 console from 2.3.1 to 2.3.2 as the changes in 2.3.2 were mainly bug fixes related to PC products. However I understand the desire to be on the current release.

We hope to have a resolution to this installation problem ASAP.

thanks for your patience,
Children
No Data
Related