Problem starting hog3 console..

Hi all,

having problem starting my hog3 console.. whenever I start up, the screen just stay black after the probing disk..

Tried to do a clean install or upgrade by pressing the PIG, but nth seems to run, it just goes back to the menu page after I press "yes" to continue clean install.

Thx..
Parents
  • [quote=ericthegeek]Install 2.3.1 from an ISO, then upgrade to 2.3.2.

The HogIII ISO for 2.3.2 was withdrawn due to a boot issue that occurs on some consoles. I know it's scary to have your console not boot but there's nothing to worry about. The console just never finishes booting after a power cycle.

If you happen to have a copy of the 2.3.2 ISO for HogIII and Rack Unit that you downloaded during the brief window it was available, please discard it. If you need a copy of 2.3.1, it's available from the archive page
    www.flyingpig.com/support/hog3/downloads/archive/

Hi thx for the reply..

Yap..tats wat I am trying to do..install frm an 2.3.1 ISO..using the PIG method. But, as above, the console just dosnt run or do anything when I click yes to continue install.. It just goes back to the menu page..:sad: and same goes to software upgrade onli..
  • [quote=ericthegeek]Install 2.3.1 from an ISO, then upgrade to 2.3.2.

The HogIII ISO for 2.3.2 was withdrawn due to a boot issue that occurs on some consoles. I know it's scary to have your console not boot but there's nothing to worry about. The console just never finishes booting after a power cycle.

If you happen to have a copy of the 2.3.2 ISO for HogIII and Rack Unit that you downloaded during the brief window it was available, please discard it. If you need a copy of 2.3.1, it's available from the archive page
    www.flyingpig.com/support/hog3/downloads/archive/

Hi thx for the reply..

Yap..tats wat I am trying to do..install frm an 2.3.1 ISO..using the PIG method. But, as above, the console just dosnt run or do anything when I click yes to continue install.. It just goes back to the menu page..:sad: and same goes to software upgrade onli..
Children
No Data
Related