Midi keyboard cues?

Is there anyway that I can plug in my Midi Keyboard and by hitting a key tell the hog to run a specific cue on the console. I have been able to run a fader, but I have not been able to find a way to run a specific cue. Thanks, James
Parents
  • hey there everyone.
    i can see that i am not the only one here trying to connect a midi/ usb keyboard to the hog3. i have been searching around every forums but can't seem to find the right answers. If i have properly understood, james was able to run a fader? how? i have a Akai mpk 49 and a super widget. i would like to be able to assign the keyboard as a controller for when i'm out on small Gig's. I met a guy who had done so with his MA PC. worked fine. And found it quite useful. if any one has the solution i would be very thankful.
  • hey there everyone.
    i can see that i am not the only one here trying to connect a midi/ usb keyboard to the hog3. i have been searching around every forums but can't seem to find the right answers. If i have properly understood, james was able to run a fader? how? i have a Akai mpk 49 and a super widget. i would like to be able to assign the keyboard as a controller for when i'm out on small Gig's. I met a guy who had done so with his MA PC. worked fine. And found it quite useful. if any one has the solution i would be very thankful.
Children
No Data
Related