running Hog 3PC on a standalone PC

Hello all, is there a way to get the Hog 3PC software to run on a standalone PC. I want to just play with the software at home before I begin looking into moving from the 2PC to the 3PC. it keeps wanting to find a server, but of course I'm not in a network environment at home. is there a setting I can play with anywhere to get past this and just fool around with the program?

Thanks!

-Matt
Parents
  • Thanks for the feedback Calvin. I did in fact install the latest version of the software and was aware of the loopback feature. It even lists it as being installed. Below are the images I get when trying to start up a new show:

derksenweb.com/lighting/3PC%20screen1.jpg

Then....

derksenweb.com/lighting/3PC%20screen2.jpg

And finally...

derksenweb.com/lighting/3PC%20screen3.jpg

When I look at the Network settings It is pointing to the loopback adapter... any ideas? Also after installing the Hog3PC I lost internet connection. I had to uninstall/reinstall my cable modem. Ever heard of that before?

Thanks for any help you can provide.
  • Thanks for the feedback Calvin. I did in fact install the latest version of the software and was aware of the loopback feature. It even lists it as being installed. Below are the images I get when trying to start up a new show:

derksenweb.com/lighting/3PC%20screen1.jpg

Then....

derksenweb.com/lighting/3PC%20screen2.jpg

And finally...

derksenweb.com/lighting/3PC%20screen3.jpg

When I look at the Network settings It is pointing to the loopback adapter... any ideas? Also after installing the Hog3PC I lost internet connection. I had to uninstall/reinstall my cable modem. Ever heard of that before?

Thanks for any help you can provide.
Children
No Data
Related