Printing problem with Hog3PC 2.3.2 1949

Hi guys, I'm having issues printing from the view cue window, when I click the ok button the Hog3PC desktop shuts down - the services are still running but I can not access them. Also worth mentioning that the rest of the print functions work fine, printing patch and groups etc. I have tried this on 3 machines so far and it's always the same, likewise I have tried different show files too.
I've been in touch with the support email service and over the last couple of days we've not been able to come up with a solution. I was just curious if anyone had had similar issues or had any advice for me?
Parents
  • Well, I just printed about 800 cues from the view cue window with no issues whatsoever.

This was a show created on 1932 (iPC), upgraded and continued programming on 1949 (iPC) and then finally loaded onto Hog3PC to do the printing.

I am printing to PDF995 driver to print direct PDF's but had no issues at all.

FYI:
    I'm using a MacBook Pro running Parallels

Is there a DMP file created that you might be able to forward to the guys in the pen to see if they can find what was causing the problem?
  • Well, I just printed about 800 cues from the view cue window with no issues whatsoever.

This was a show created on 1932 (iPC), upgraded and continued programming on 1949 (iPC) and then finally loaded onto Hog3PC to do the printing.

I am printing to PDF995 driver to print direct PDF's but had no issues at all.

FYI:
    I'm using a MacBook Pro running Parallels

Is there a DMP file created that you might be able to forward to the guys in the pen to see if they can find what was causing the problem?
Children
No Data
Related