Effects in my cue list

Hi Folks:

I'm running a hog 3pc (latest version) and im hitting a bit of an issue. If i call an effect for my LED boxes, (PixelRange Arc R's and Elation Octapods) i can get it started with no problems, but i cant get it stopped. for example if its in a cue, i have it running and when i try to stop the effect in the next cue, it keeps running -- ive tried creating an effect with no rate on it but that doesnt seem to work right.

i need to use it for tomorrow, and im a bit out of ideas :)

TIM

PS -- IM is good (see addresses below) if thats good for you
Parents
  • Tim,

I always grab all of my fixtures and build 4 effects down in 101-104 range.

Grab all fixtures
    Touch
    Effect Open
    Set INT to OFF (ONLY INT)
    Record Effect 101

Do the same but with P/T to OFF and Record to 102 (ONLY P/T)
    Do the same but with All Color Parameters to OFF and Record to 103 (ONLY COLOR)
    Do the same but with All Beam Parameters to OFF and Record to 104 (ONLY BEAM)

Now...if I have an INT effect running in a cue, the next cue, grab the fixtures EFFECT 101 Enter. Record that into the next cue and you're done. You can do the same with the other types of Effects using the appropriate number.

Does that make sense?
  • Tim,

I always grab all of my fixtures and build 4 effects down in 101-104 range.

Grab all fixtures
    Touch
    Effect Open
    Set INT to OFF (ONLY INT)
    Record Effect 101

Do the same but with P/T to OFF and Record to 102 (ONLY P/T)
    Do the same but with All Color Parameters to OFF and Record to 103 (ONLY COLOR)
    Do the same but with All Beam Parameters to OFF and Record to 104 (ONLY BEAM)

Now...if I have an INT effect running in a cue, the next cue, grab the fixtures EFFECT 101 Enter. Record that into the next cue and you're done. You can do the same with the other types of Effects using the appropriate number.

Does that make sense?
Children
No Data
Related