Elo 24" touch monitor on hogs

So I just happen to be the lucky winner of a brand new ELO 24" TOUCH lcd. I was wondering about compatibility issues. I have a pc wing and programmer setup so I don't anticipate I will have any problems using it with my pc setup but I'm questioning whether it has any value when I program on other full setups such as the full boar or Hog 3. Drivers I'm sure is the key to this equation.

Has anyone ever used one this big on a hog setup?

Thoughts :06:

Justin
Parents
  • There shouldn't be any compatability issues with use this device as both an external monitor on both the Full Boar and Hog 3. Just be aware that the the higher resolution you run the more load this will put on the console and the more likely you are to run into slow downs when displaying spreadsheet windows like output and programmer windows. But, from a functionality standpoint it should work just as well as the 12", 15", and 17".
  • There shouldn't be any compatability issues with use this device as both an external monitor on both the Full Boar and Hog 3. Just be aware that the the higher resolution you run the more load this will put on the console and the more likely you are to run into slow downs when displaying spreadsheet windows like output and programmer windows. But, from a functionality standpoint it should work just as well as the 12", 15", and 17".
Children
No Data
Related