ipcb fader question

Say I record a cue with just gobo rotate at full speed on a fader and choose the IPCB option.

Whether the fader is up or down, when I press > the cue goes to full.

I want to be able to have the fader down, push > and gradually introduce the rotate (or whatever is in the cue)

Am I missing the obvious?

The way it's working right now...
Fader down, push >, cue goes to full, bring fader all the way up and then all the way down, then things work fine.

btw I'm working in v2.4.0
Parents
  • Thanks. I get that.

I will admit I forgot about not having to press >.

BUT....
    If i have say, all fixtures rotating one way in the first cue and I want to drop the fader...result no rotation...and go to the next cue which has some fixtures going clockwise and some others going counterclockwise, all go to full on >.
    I want to slowly bring them back in with the new look.

Is it possible to do with one list?

I realize I could use manual cross fade between 2 cues. That, to me isn't the solution I'm looking for.

In my mind if an IPCB fader is down the contents of the cue should not be running even if you hit go.

Anyway, thanks for jogging my brain.
  • Thanks. I get that.

I will admit I forgot about not having to press >.

BUT....
    If i have say, all fixtures rotating one way in the first cue and I want to drop the fader...result no rotation...and go to the next cue which has some fixtures going clockwise and some others going counterclockwise, all go to full on >.
    I want to slowly bring them back in with the new look.

Is it possible to do with one list?

I realize I could use manual cross fade between 2 cues. That, to me isn't the solution I'm looking for.

In my mind if an IPCB fader is down the contents of the cue should not be running even if you hit go.

Anyway, thanks for jogging my brain.
Children
No Data
Related