ipcb delaying my strobes

i have a ipcb scene for my sync and random strobe effects. if i use the bottom of the fader and have a slow strobe is works. then if i need to speed it up a little bit, i push the fader up and it strobes faster. the problem is there is a delay before it starts strobing again, so i dont get a smooth transition. i have checked my delay times and they are set to zero. any ideas? :dunce:
Parents
  • Actually, since this is an IPCB scene that we are looking at any fade times or delay times in the scene are completely ignored (unless you are pressing play). The rate of the strobe channel or channels on the fixture you are using should move smoothly and precisely along with your IPCB fader.

I imagine this percieved delay is actually just the fixture getting a channel change and restarting its strobe cycle. To verify that the desk is not causing this delay you can open the DMX output viewer (setup, dmx) and watch to see if the dmx channel for strobe is moving consistent with your fader.
  • Actually, since this is an IPCB scene that we are looking at any fade times or delay times in the scene are completely ignored (unless you are pressing play). The rate of the strobe channel or channels on the fixture you are using should move smoothly and precisely along with your IPCB fader.

I imagine this percieved delay is actually just the fixture getting a channel change and restarting its strobe cycle. To verify that the desk is not causing this delay you can open the DMX output viewer (setup, dmx) and watch to see if the dmx channel for strobe is moving consistent with your fader.
Children
No Data
Related