multiple programming?

couldn't find a thread on this or know if it's been discussed, but is there any way to program or blind multiple scenes?

the thing is, i may want to program some colors information on the fly with a certain position on a couple of lights. then i want to maybe change a couple of colors and give all the lights a new position. i want to eventually clear this, but i want to go back to what was programmed before. if i have a lot of stuff going on in the programmer, i can't afford to figure out how to reprogram it on the fly. i'd rather clear my sub program, and revert back to the first program.

on the same note, can i clear or blind certain properties? (color, position, etc?)
Parents
  • Jeremy,

I'm not sure if this is what you're talking about, but keep in mind that if you have a bunch of stuff in the programmer that you are working on, and all of a sudden you have to change something else; you can Open a Cue editor to make your changes. This way the Cue editor becomes your current editor to make your changes, meanwhile everything you were doing in the programmer is still there for when you are done making your changes.
    In a nut shell, you can have several "Editors" open with different things going on, however, only one at time can be active.
  • Jeremy,

I'm not sure if this is what you're talking about, but keep in mind that if you have a bunch of stuff in the programmer that you are working on, and all of a sudden you have to change something else; you can Open a Cue editor to make your changes. This way the Cue editor becomes your current editor to make your changes, meanwhile everything you were doing in the programmer is still there for when you are done making your changes.
    In a nut shell, you can have several "Editors" open with different things going on, however, only one at time can be active.
Children
No Data
Related