Trouble with new release

I downloaded and installed the new release this morning. I did a full system restore on my Full Boar. However, after the reboot and waiting for 30 mins. the console still has not come on. I have tried restoring again but the same this has happened. Does anybody know of a problem with the new release? I am sure I will have to contact tech support next. But I wanted to find out if anyone else was having the same problem.

Thanks,
Eric Alexander
Biltmore Baptist Church
Arden, NC
Parents
  • It is still not working correctly. I don't know if the console is waiting for something or what. The screens go blank, but stay backlit, and it just sits there like a paper weight. I have tried both the CD and the jump drive and I am getting nowhere with this new release. I can go back to 1.1.0 but supposedly 1.2.0 has a fix for my "unknown exception" error (according to an e-mail from support last week). What next?

Thanks,
    Eric
  • It is still not working correctly. I don't know if the console is waiting for something or what. The screens go blank, but stay backlit, and it just sits there like a paper weight. I have tried both the CD and the jump drive and I am getting nowhere with this new release. I can go back to 1.1.0 but supposedly 1.2.0 has a fix for my "unknown exception" error (according to an e-mail from support last week). What next?

Thanks,
    Eric
Children
No Data
Related