Trouble with new release

I downloaded and installed the new release this morning. I did a full system restore on my Full Boar. However, after the reboot and waiting for 30 mins. the console still has not come on. I have tried restoring again but the same this has happened. Does anybody know of a problem with the new release? I am sure I will have to contact tech support next. But I wanted to find out if anyone else was having the same problem.

Thanks,
Eric Alexander
Biltmore Baptist Church
Arden, NC
Parents
  • Here's some things to try:
    -use a different USB keyboard (we have a Dell keyboard here in the lab that has caused what I believe might be the same problem)
    -double check to make sure after the console finishes the image it reboots, then does a reseal process, and then reboots again. If it doesn't reboot the third time press and hold the red power button to turn off, wait 5s, and turn back on. At this point the Full Boar should finish configuring itself.
  • Here's some things to try:
    -use a different USB keyboard (we have a Dell keyboard here in the lab that has caused what I believe might be the same problem)
    -double check to make sure after the console finishes the image it reboots, then does a reseal process, and then reboots again. If it doesn't reboot the third time press and hold the red power button to turn off, wait 5s, and turn back on. At this point the Full Boar should finish configuring itself.
Children
No Data
Related