New release still not dealing with fade times

So, here we go again. We have anew release but everytime I update or record/merge a cue or string of cues in a cuelist the cuelist window time column freaks out and displays seemingly randon numbers, I've been here before with this issue and gotten no valuable response. Maybe Brad has some new news?

jb
Parents
  • I'm not at the desk right now but I have run into the same problem. I also work in theatre and end up having to update Q's cue only (forward tracking off) and it seems that fade times get carried over into the next Q for the fixtures that you have edited instead of taking the Q's fade time. I have also seemed to end up with random 0s fade times for certain fixtures in Q's through using update.

I can try and inverstigate when I'm at the desk tomorrow or Saturday so that I can try and shead some more light on this if it would be of some help.
  • I'm not at the desk right now but I have run into the same problem. I also work in theatre and end up having to update Q's cue only (forward tracking off) and it seems that fade times get carried over into the next Q for the fixtures that you have edited instead of taking the Q's fade time. I have also seemed to end up with random 0s fade times for certain fixtures in Q's through using update.

I can try and inverstigate when I'm at the desk tomorrow or Saturday so that I can try and shead some more light on this if it would be of some help.
Children
No Data
Related