New release still not dealing with fade times

So, here we go again. We have anew release but everytime I update or record/merge a cue or string of cues in a cuelist the cuelist window time column freaks out and displays seemingly randon numbers, I've been here before with this issue and gotten no valuable response. Maybe Brad has some new news?

jb
Parents
  • Andy,

I have tried to find some rhyme or reason to the way the Hog 3 adds fade times to modified cues and have so far been unsuccessful. If you can figure it out, i'd love to hear about it. We seem to be talking about the exact same thing and now I know three designer/operators who have found the same issue with the software. It's really a big obstacle in the theater world when trying to make quick global changes to cue fade times during tech and dress rehearsals. Thanks for your imput. I hope we can figure this out and get it fixed in the future.

John B.
  • Andy,

I have tried to find some rhyme or reason to the way the Hog 3 adds fade times to modified cues and have so far been unsuccessful. If you can figure it out, i'd love to hear about it. We seem to be talking about the exact same thing and now I know three designer/operators who have found the same issue with the software. It's really a big obstacle in the theater world when trying to make quick global changes to cue fade times during tech and dress rehearsals. Thanks for your imput. I hope we can figure this out and get it fixed in the future.

John B.
Children
No Data
Related