New release still not dealing with fade times

So, here we go again. We have anew release but everytime I update or record/merge a cue or string of cues in a cuelist the cuelist window time column freaks out and displays seemingly randon numbers, I've been here before with this issue and gotten no valuable response. Maybe Brad has some new news?

jb
Parents
  • I can send you the showfile I did the testing, when I get back to my comp (later today). Though, reproing this is quite easy.

A little summary of problems.

1) How forward off affects timing with merge (using default time), might happen also with update.
    2) Differences in cue column and cue editor
    3) Merge and masking. With update this is obvious cause it is shown in the toolbar, but with merge it isn't and timing is masked.
    4) When I inspected this more, I noticed when I merge a new channel to cue with new timing all channels that are tracked more than one cue get the value also...it is shown only in cue editor. This causes a problem when something is merged to these channels with forward off to previous cue.
  • I can send you the showfile I did the testing, when I get back to my comp (later today). Though, reproing this is quite easy.

A little summary of problems.

1) How forward off affects timing with merge (using default time), might happen also with update.
    2) Differences in cue column and cue editor
    3) Merge and masking. With update this is obvious cause it is shown in the toolbar, but with merge it isn't and timing is masked.
    4) When I inspected this more, I noticed when I merge a new channel to cue with new timing all channels that are tracked more than one cue get the value also...it is shown only in cue editor. This causes a problem when something is merged to these channels with forward off to previous cue.
Children
No Data
Related