New release still not dealing with fade times

So, here we go again. We have anew release but everytime I update or record/merge a cue or string of cues in a cuelist the cuelist window time column freaks out and displays seemingly randon numbers, I've been here before with this issue and gotten no valuable response. Maybe Brad has some new news?

jb
Parents
  • One more thing to check.
    I noticed, when using merge with backtrack timing is not recorded at all (use timing was on)

EDIT:
    Also, because now update and merge work a bit different way when using forward off and backward on, it can be seen also in timing.
    Though, now merge doesn't record timing at all when using backward, but update does when use time is on. I have had a little discussion about the differences of update and merge with Chris. So, he knows about the issue when using combination of forward off and backward on.
  • One more thing to check.
    I noticed, when using merge with backtrack timing is not recorded at all (use timing was on)

EDIT:
    Also, because now update and merge work a bit different way when using forward off and backward on, it can be seen also in timing.
    Though, now merge doesn't record timing at all when using backward, but update does when use time is on. I have had a little discussion about the differences of update and merge with Chris. So, he knows about the issue when using combination of forward off and backward on.
Children
No Data
Related