New release still not dealing with fade times

So, here we go again. We have anew release but everytime I update or record/merge a cue or string of cues in a cuelist the cuelist window time column freaks out and displays seemingly randon numbers, I've been here before with this issue and gotten no valuable response. Maybe Brad has some new news?

jb
Parents
  • As a theatre programmer I'm interested, what is the timeline for fixing this?

Also is there any plans to change the way Cue Only option works for cuelists? Now the parameters fade out using release time, which is very different way compared to Hog2 maintain state off. Or are you gonna add Hog2 style maintain state button?
    Also what is the current plan for fixing the difference in backward tracking when using merge or update?
  • As a theatre programmer I'm interested, what is the timeline for fixing this?

Also is there any plans to change the way Cue Only option works for cuelists? Now the parameters fade out using release time, which is very different way compared to Hog2 maintain state off. Or are you gonna add Hog2 style maintain state button?
    Also what is the current plan for fixing the difference in backward tracking when using merge or update?
Children
No Data
Related