Odd rate wheel behavior

Flagship Hog3 v2.4.0 (b 2051)
When I roll my rate wheel forward it causes the console to go into dead blackout. HogPC seems unaffected.
Luckily, I never use the rate wheel.
Anyone else seeing this?
-J
Parents
  • Yes.. I've seen this on some consoles.. -can you see if all the faders go to 0 the moment you reach the end on the ratewheel? -If so,It's most likely that the spring in the ratewheel assembly is not sitting in it's original position, and has rubbed against the circuitboard over it, and effectively shorting all the faders on the board, caosing a DBO..

-Do you think it took me some time to figure that out? well, it was just a coincidence i noticed it..

-It can of cource be something else, but i'm gonna put my money on the spring..
  • Yes.. I've seen this on some consoles.. -can you see if all the faders go to 0 the moment you reach the end on the ratewheel? -If so,It's most likely that the spring in the ratewheel assembly is not sitting in it's original position, and has rubbed against the circuitboard over it, and effectively shorting all the faders on the board, caosing a DBO..

-Do you think it took me some time to figure that out? well, it was just a coincidence i noticed it..

-It can of cource be something else, but i'm gonna put my money on the spring..
Children
No Data
Related