The Full Boar and Touchscreens

I have done a search but cannot find anything about this. I have a Full Boar and I am having a little trouble with the external touch screens. I bought 2 that were recommended by Brad in another thread. However when I boot up the console, the screens offset to one external and on internal and the other two don't turn on. I am on the latest software update. I wouldn't think that this should be happening and that people have external touchscreens that the leave connected all the time. The only work around I have seen is to disconnect the DVI cables from the console, boot the console, then reconnect and re-calibrate every time. Any tips or tricks would be helpful.

Thanks,
Eric
Parents
  • Hi Eric,

Windows shows it's boot messages on the right internal and right external screens only, but once the Hog software is running it should display on all four screens. Are you seeing the Hog software on only one internal and one external screen? (I just want to clarify that this is not just during boot)

Have you tried connecting only one external screen at a time? Also, do the screens connect directly with DVI, or do they use a DVI to VGA connector? If possible, try connecting an external screen using the opposite type of connector than you are using now. The DVI connector supports both digital and analog (VGA) signals, and the video card treats them slightly differently so it would be handy to know if either digital or analog is tripping it up.

Thanks,
    Jonathan
  • Hi Eric,

Windows shows it's boot messages on the right internal and right external screens only, but once the Hog software is running it should display on all four screens. Are you seeing the Hog software on only one internal and one external screen? (I just want to clarify that this is not just during boot)

Have you tried connecting only one external screen at a time? Also, do the screens connect directly with DVI, or do they use a DVI to VGA connector? If possible, try connecting an external screen using the opposite type of connector than you are using now. The DVI connector supports both digital and analog (VGA) signals, and the video card treats them slightly differently so it would be handy to know if either digital or analog is tripping it up.

Thanks,
    Jonathan
Children
No Data
Related