The Full Boar and Touchscreens

I have done a search but cannot find anything about this. I have a Full Boar and I am having a little trouble with the external touch screens. I bought 2 that were recommended by Brad in another thread. However when I boot up the console, the screens offset to one external and on internal and the other two don't turn on. I am on the latest software update. I wouldn't think that this should be happening and that people have external touchscreens that the leave connected all the time. The only work around I have seen is to disconnect the DVI cables from the console, boot the console, then reconnect and re-calibrate every time. Any tips or tricks would be helpful.

Thanks,
Eric
Parents
  • I have tried several things. I am using the digital signal signal (DVI) out on both of them without conversion to analog. Even getting into the program itself it is still one internal and one external, even if I disconnect one. It is strange and I know windows should remember the setup. I am a little baffled by the whole scenario. Any help would be appreciated and I will probably have time to call support on Monday, if I don't have an epiphony of some kind before then.

Thanks for asking,
    Eric
  • I have tried several things. I am using the digital signal signal (DVI) out on both of them without conversion to analog. Even getting into the program itself it is still one internal and one external, even if I disconnect one. It is strange and I know windows should remember the setup. I am a little baffled by the whole scenario. Any help would be appreciated and I will probably have time to call support on Monday, if I don't have an epiphony of some kind before then.

Thanks for asking,
    Eric
Children
No Data
Related