The Full Boar and Touchscreens

I have done a search but cannot find anything about this. I have a Full Boar and I am having a little trouble with the external touch screens. I bought 2 that were recommended by Brad in another thread. However when I boot up the console, the screens offset to one external and on internal and the other two don't turn on. I am on the latest software update. I wouldn't think that this should be happening and that people have external touchscreens that the leave connected all the time. The only work around I have seen is to disconnect the DVI cables from the console, boot the console, then reconnect and re-calibrate every time. Any tips or tricks would be helpful.

Thanks,
Eric
Parents
  • I usually calibrat my screens after every re-start. Partly due to the fact that I have to unplug my external monitors and it resets all of my screens calibration. It is not a bad idea to recalibrate anyway just to make sure that you are not touching the color palette when you should be touching your position palette. At least that is what I would do. It should be more stable than that and it may be but my externals cause my calibration challenge, at least until they fix my original challenge with the externals.
  • I usually calibrat my screens after every re-start. Partly due to the fact that I have to unplug my external monitors and it resets all of my screens calibration. It is not a bad idea to recalibrate anyway just to make sure that you are not touching the color palette when you should be touching your position palette. At least that is what I would do. It should be more stable than that and it may be but my externals cause my calibration challenge, at least until they fix my original challenge with the externals.
Children
No Data
Related