Sales statistics?

A friend and I was discussing this recently, and I thought I'd ask around to see if anyone else have some thoughts on this subject.

It seems that during the recent year, especially here in western Europe (I can't really speak for the rest of the world) a lot of companies are getting rid of their blues in favour of more boring and strange desks (no names needs mentioning), and personally, we find this to be off some concern, as we consider the hog series to have major advantages in terms of working with them over other consoles.

It could be that this is just for the companies that we know, and that the real world is different. Does anyone else have some thoughts about this?

Perhaps the guys at HES can give us some sale statistics spanning the recent five years or something? And how is the state of HOG sales today, are you selling what you estimate?

On another note, I haven't seen a HOG advert in a major industry magazine for some time now... you know, I think the biggest selling point is looks and user friendly-ness :) , as all consoles can DO the same things these days.

I'm just curious and can understand completely if some of this is sensitive data or things that you don't want out in to the open for any reason.. just thought I'd ask.

Hans.
I always fly blue!

:hogsign:
Parents Reply Children
No Data
Related