Inverse center fan

Sometime ago, I requested an inverse center fan...well, I can almost cancel my order.

If you have for example 8 fixtures, selecting 1 thru 8 and you have normal center fan
Selecting 5 thru 8 + 1 thru 4 and you have your center fan inverted, but works only if you have even amount of fixtures.
Parents
  • Sami,

I'm working late in preparation for vacation, so I apologize in advance if I'm being a little dense about this...

It looks to me like what you're doing is trying to flip the Center fan on its head. (If the normal centered fan had the two center fixtures moving upstage, then the inverse center fan would have the two center fixtures moving downstage.)

ow is this different from using the Center fan but turning your encoder wheel in the opposite direction?

Cheers,

Phil
  • Sami,

I'm working late in preparation for vacation, so I apologize in advance if I'm being a little dense about this...

It looks to me like what you're doing is trying to flip the Center fan on its head. (If the normal centered fan had the two center fixtures moving upstage, then the inverse center fan would have the two center fixtures moving downstage.)

ow is this different from using the Center fan but turning your encoder wheel in the opposite direction?

Cheers,

Phil
Children
No Data
Related