Iphone as remote of the hog 3 working !!!!

Hi there,

It took me a while to figure out but I'm now able to use my iphone as a remote for the hog 3 on wlan.

for those who are interested please visit my site. I will post a tutorial video in the podcast section very soon
web.mac.com/frank.verbeek/Frank_Verbeek/Welkom.html

Greetings

Frank
Parents
  • Is anyone using Windows 7 Parallels and hogpc 3.1.0 with an iPC successfully? I had my network happy as a clam but now for the life of me with xp via parallels with 3.0.4 but now I can't get the 2 boxes to see each other.

Both machines are connected to my Belkin G ethernet box (as it was before)

I've got the iPC set up on port 6600 as console 1 server on.

HogPC on port 6600 as console 2 server on.

The choices for which network card to use is grayed out on both machines and even though both machines seem to be getting addresses from DHCP they're in different number ranges.

Any help would be great!

Thanks,

Joe
  • Is anyone using Windows 7 Parallels and hogpc 3.1.0 with an iPC successfully? I had my network happy as a clam but now for the life of me with xp via parallels with 3.0.4 but now I can't get the 2 boxes to see each other.

Both machines are connected to my Belkin G ethernet box (as it was before)

I've got the iPC set up on port 6600 as console 1 server on.

HogPC on port 6600 as console 2 server on.

The choices for which network card to use is grayed out on both machines and even though both machines seem to be getting addresses from DHCP they're in different number ranges.

Any help would be great!

Thanks,

Joe
Children
No Data
Related