Motorized Faders

Motorized Faders would be a great extra, so when you change pages the faders jump to the actual position of the asigned CueLists/Masters ....
Parents
  • [quote=srautane]Yeah, you are quite right. Except with real buttons you can press several simultaneously, but with touchscreen you cannot, unless the screen supports multitouch.

True...looking forward to advances in multi-touch screens personally. I can forsee a H3PC system that uses a multi-touch one day, and then there will be no need for extra hardware....all faders and encoders could be customized to suit the user and now there are no moving parts to jam up or break! I think we are quite a long way away from that though!

[quote=stephlight]I really prefer bump on real button than touch screen.

I agree for many things, but do you really need more than what a full X-Wing has?
  • [quote=srautane]Yeah, you are quite right. Except with real buttons you can press several simultaneously, but with touchscreen you cannot, unless the screen supports multitouch.

True...looking forward to advances in multi-touch screens personally. I can forsee a H3PC system that uses a multi-touch one day, and then there will be no need for extra hardware....all faders and encoders could be customized to suit the user and now there are no moving parts to jam up or break! I think we are quite a long way away from that though!

[quote=stephlight]I really prefer bump on real button than touch screen.

I agree for many things, but do you really need more than what a full X-Wing has?
Children
No Data
Related