Visualisers

Any chance of future versions being able to support visualization software running on the system to external monitors? Im an MSD user and would find it a handy feature being able to run my software on the one unit instead of carrying both
Parents
  • I agree...the visualizer is always better when separate. This is the very heart and soul of the Hog-3 architecture. When you need something more....simply add it to the network along with dedicated processing.

Need more DMX...add processors to the network.....need a visualizer or three...add them to the network....all the while never affecting the performance of the desk b/c you add dedicated processing to handle whatever it is you added.

This is one of the many advantages the H3 has over every other console out there.

BTW- the H3 still comes with a WYG dongle so technically there is a visualizer included in the purchase of a full desk.
  • I agree...the visualizer is always better when separate. This is the very heart and soul of the Hog-3 architecture. When you need something more....simply add it to the network along with dedicated processing.

Need more DMX...add processors to the network.....need a visualizer or three...add them to the network....all the while never affecting the performance of the desk b/c you add dedicated processing to handle whatever it is you added.

This is one of the many advantages the H3 has over every other console out there.

BTW- the H3 still comes with a WYG dongle so technically there is a visualizer included in the purchase of a full desk.
Children
No Data
Related