Extractinf fixture types from a selection of quelists

My question might be a typical case of :rtfm: ,but here it is :)

Is it possible to make for example a number of quelistst containing color chases for al the types of movers and than make a copy of each list.
And afther that delete al the information except for a selected type of mover from the copy'ed lists in a simple quick/simple way?.
Parents
  • [QUOTE=PimmerPacK]What you mean is copy the cuelist for a couple of movers only, right?

If this is what you mean, that's really easy:

Select the fixtures you want to have in your new cuelist. Press: 'List X' (the list with the information for all fixtures) 'Copy' 'More' (on the right screen, bottom-right) 'Selected' (on the right screen) 'Choose' (where you want the cuelist). In short: 'List X' 'Copy' 'More' 'Selected' 'Choose'
    This copies your main list with the selected fixtures only to a new cuelist.

Hope this helps.

dat is waar ook, dat vertelde je in het patro laatst :bandit:

--edit--
    in english ofcourse : now I remeber, you already told me so..thanx

--edit--
    in english ofcourse : Now I remember, you already told me so.. thanx
  • [QUOTE=PimmerPacK]What you mean is copy the cuelist for a couple of movers only, right?

If this is what you mean, that's really easy:

Select the fixtures you want to have in your new cuelist. Press: 'List X' (the list with the information for all fixtures) 'Copy' 'More' (on the right screen, bottom-right) 'Selected' (on the right screen) 'Choose' (where you want the cuelist). In short: 'List X' 'Copy' 'More' 'Selected' 'Choose'
    This copies your main list with the selected fixtures only to a new cuelist.

Hope this helps.

dat is waar ook, dat vertelde je in het patro laatst :bandit:

--edit--
    in english ofcourse : now I remeber, you already told me so..thanx

--edit--
    in english ofcourse : Now I remember, you already told me so.. thanx
Children
No Data
Related