iPC Full Restore Disk won't boot...

Hi folks

Just wondering if I am missing something here.

I have downloaded the latest XP image for an iPC in ISO form and burnt it to disk but when i boot the console with it in the drive it does not come up with the press any key prompt and boots normally.

The contents of the ISO image are on the disk as various files and folders and can be seen on the console by browsing the disk.

I have also got the external keyboard plugged in and it is working.

Any Ideas??

S
Parents
  • The password for an IPC is hesipc if i remember.
    I can't stress enough how important it is to backup your shows before getting involved in the bios.
    It is actually possible to wipe a console clean at which point it has to be reprogrammed in texas!
    I would wait for more info.

Changing the battery might be worth a shot but i don't think that's your issue.
    Again you cannot burn an ISO to a CD on a PC you have to use some sort of buring software to create an ISO image,programs such as deep burner pro and nero can do this.The files may be on the CD but they are not an ISO image file.

How are you creating the ISO file???

best C
  • The password for an IPC is hesipc if i remember.
    I can't stress enough how important it is to backup your shows before getting involved in the bios.
    It is actually possible to wipe a console clean at which point it has to be reprogrammed in texas!
    I would wait for more info.

Changing the battery might be worth a shot but i don't think that's your issue.
    Again you cannot burn an ISO to a CD on a PC you have to use some sort of buring software to create an ISO image,programs such as deep burner pro and nero can do this.The files may be on the CD but they are not an ISO image file.

How are you creating the ISO file???

best C
Children
No Data
Related