Recors List Options

I would like to see an option where a cuelist is stored. At this moment a new recorded cuelist is stored after the last one, but I would like to see an option that a new cuelist can be stored at the first empty list available.
Parents
  • Brad,

For me, I throw my general lists in the 1-299 range, my virtual lists in the 300-399 range, Midi triggers in the 400's. Obviously, I haven't filled all of these slots.

With that said, I have lists built for quite a ways. When I build something new, I'd like it to go in the first available in the 1-299 range generally. This is where the "first open slot" would be applicable. Currently, if I just "record choose" it will end up in the 400+ range as that's the next open list and then take the extra step of moving it. Yes, I could be a little more proactive and open the list window and see what's next in the 1-299 range, but most of the time I'm just tapping through and forget to look.

Does that make a little more sense?

Looking back now, it would make more sense to move everything in reverse, but as I have already built comment macros, etc. I would have to test each and every list to confirm that the macros were correct.
  • Brad,

For me, I throw my general lists in the 1-299 range, my virtual lists in the 300-399 range, Midi triggers in the 400's. Obviously, I haven't filled all of these slots.

With that said, I have lists built for quite a ways. When I build something new, I'd like it to go in the first available in the 1-299 range generally. This is where the "first open slot" would be applicable. Currently, if I just "record choose" it will end up in the 400+ range as that's the next open list and then take the extra step of moving it. Yes, I could be a little more proactive and open the list window and see what's next in the 1-299 range, but most of the time I'm just tapping through and forget to look.

Does that make a little more sense?

Looking back now, it would make more sense to move everything in reverse, but as I have already built comment macros, etc. I would have to test each and every list to confirm that the macros were correct.
Children
No Data
Related