Recors List Options

I would like to see an option where a cuelist is stored. At this moment a new recorded cuelist is stored after the last one, but I would like to see an option that a new cuelist can be stored at the first empty list available.
Parents
  • I have a sort of the same way situation. This year I do a lot of festivals in Holland with the Hog3. I have all the festival related cuelists starting from 1. On List 401 I started with special cuelists for bands. As most bands visit more then one festival I keep their cuelists so they don't have to programm it again each festival.
    So, when I programm festival-stuff, I like it to be on the first empty list, when I programm specials for bands I like them to be at the end. Keeps things better organised for me.
  • I have a sort of the same way situation. This year I do a lot of festivals in Holland with the Hog3. I have all the festival related cuelists starting from 1. On List 401 I started with special cuelists for bands. As most bands visit more then one festival I keep their cuelists so they don't have to programm it again each festival.
    So, when I programm festival-stuff, I like it to be on the first empty list, when I programm specials for bands I like them to be at the end. Keeps things better organised for me.
Children
No Data
Related