RGB LEDs

So, on an RGB LED fixture I can program using the CMY encoders and have the ability to use the Intensity encoder too, or I can program using the Red, Green, and Blue encoders under the Intensity parameters, but can not use the Intensity wheel with this.
Here's my question....I noticed that the LEDs on a SHOWGUN can be programed using Red, Green, and Blue encoders along with a Master LED Intenisty encoder. Why can't an RGB LED fixture have a Master Intensity parameter that will work when programming using RGB and not CMY?
Parents
  • I work for an AV company that purchased 30 of the ColorBlast 12 TR's. I was disapointed that on the HOG 1000 console that we own there was one Fixture in the Library. To my dismay it takes the 3 channels and loads them as Intensity channels. Which to me is useless for a LED Color Mixing Fixture.

After some trial and error I found the CMY Fixture in the Generic List. It loads the 3 channels in as Color Channels. This now allows me to use the Color Effects in the Effects Engine.

Again after some trial and error, I discovered that if you set the Fader (under the OPTIONS Tab), to "Crossfade IFCB" The fixtures work, and you are able to use the fader for intensity.

I am now doing a rather large show that loads in at midnight on Saturday night on a Road Hog, and I have set up my ColorBlaze 72's, and ColorBlast 12 TR's the same way.

Problem is I cant find any Option to customize the fader to "Crossfade IFCB" in the CueList window. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

John
  • I work for an AV company that purchased 30 of the ColorBlast 12 TR's. I was disapointed that on the HOG 1000 console that we own there was one Fixture in the Library. To my dismay it takes the 3 channels and loads them as Intensity channels. Which to me is useless for a LED Color Mixing Fixture.

After some trial and error I found the CMY Fixture in the Generic List. It loads the 3 channels in as Color Channels. This now allows me to use the Color Effects in the Effects Engine.

Again after some trial and error, I discovered that if you set the Fader (under the OPTIONS Tab), to "Crossfade IFCB" The fixtures work, and you are able to use the fader for intensity.

I am now doing a rather large show that loads in at midnight on Saturday night on a Road Hog, and I have set up my ColorBlaze 72's, and ColorBlast 12 TR's the same way.

Problem is I cant find any Option to customize the fader to "Crossfade IFCB" in the CueList window. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

John
Children
No Data
Related