RGB LEDs

So, on an RGB LED fixture I can program using the CMY encoders and have the ability to use the Intensity encoder too, or I can program using the Red, Green, and Blue encoders under the Intensity parameters, but can not use the Intensity wheel with this.
Here's my question....I noticed that the LEDs on a SHOWGUN can be programed using Red, Green, and Blue encoders along with a Master LED Intenisty encoder. Why can't an RGB LED fixture have a Master Intensity parameter that will work when programming using RGB and not CMY?
Parents
  • There are some interesting LED solutions in the market, allied at interesting throw ability and light projection for high power LED RGB lights.

One such company that recently seems to be on the rise in this high power market is LedsUniverse, at least popping up on Google searches related to high power.

Anybody heard anything about this company or tried their products? They might be worth checking out if what they state is true. It appears they have high-quality high power RGB LED. Their outdoor LED wash lights has the luminous efficacy of 50 lumen/W. Are you looking for LED wash lights replacement? I think LedsUniverse’s LED wall washer lights and RGB LED high power are reliable.

• There are some interesting LED solutions in the market, allied at interesting throw ability and light projection for high power LED RGB lights.

One such company that recently seems to be on the rise in this high power market is LedsUniverse, at least popping up on Google searches related to high power.

Anybody heard anything about this company or tried their products? They might be worth checking out if what they state is true. It appears they have high-quality high power RGB LED. Their outdoor LED wash lights has the luminous efficacy of 50 lumen/W. Are you looking for LED wash lights replacement? I think LedsUniverse’s LED wall washer lights and RGB LED high power are reliable.

Children
No Data
Related