Delete Palletes

Lately I've been doing some house keeping and when i try to delete position palletes i start getting network errors, i lose controll of the rig and a message "cannot send task message...please retry" also follows if i try to do any other functions. this always happens after i try to delete old positions. Any help?
Parents
  • Try unplugging from the network before you load your show, load the show, make all your housekeeping deletes, log off. Will probably be fast and less cranky.

[quote=joshster82]Lately I've been doing some house keeping and when i try to delete position palletes i start getting network errors, i loose controll of the rig and a message "cannot send task message...please retry" also follows if i try to do any other functions. this always happends after i try to delete old positions. Any help?
  • Try unplugging from the network before you load your show, load the show, make all your housekeeping deletes, log off. Will probably be fast and less cranky.

[quote=joshster82]Lately I've been doing some house keeping and when i try to delete position palletes i start getting network errors, i loose controll of the rig and a message "cannot send task message...please retry" also follows if i try to do any other functions. this always happends after i try to delete old positions. Any help?
Children
No Data
Related