gobo wheel challenge

I have two Clay Paky Alpha Spot 1200 HPE's and the fixtures are nearly identical in their gobo set. However, on the first gobo wheel the fixtures are inverted from each other (gobo 1 in one fixture is gobo 8 in the other and so on). Is there a way in the Hog to invert the wheel set for just one fixture or do I need to change it the fixture itself?

Thanks,
Eric
Parents
  • Unfortunately I think you will have to do this at the fixture. The Wholehog currently doesn't have any way to customize wheel slot ordering. You can change the slot names in edit fixtures, but slot 1 on the Wholehog will always send a dmx value for physical slot 1 on the fixture. Your other option is to build a custom fixture from the Alpha Spot 1200 using the fixture builder but this probably going to consume more time and be more risky than just correcting the patterns in the fixture itself.
  • Unfortunately I think you will have to do this at the fixture. The Wholehog currently doesn't have any way to customize wheel slot ordering. You can change the slot names in edit fixtures, but slot 1 on the Wholehog will always send a dmx value for physical slot 1 on the fixture. Your other option is to build a custom fixture from the Alpha Spot 1200 using the fixture builder but this probably going to consume more time and be more risky than just correcting the patterns in the fixture itself.
Children
No Data
Related