Road Hog third monitor

Hi,

Firstly, can I just say thanks to you guys at HES for making the USB to VGA adapter possible for the Road Hog, its so useful!

I have one question though. Having read the information on the adapter on the install instructions on flyingpig.com it says that it is only possible to connect one adapter. Can I ask why this is and if there is any real reason that a future software version could not include the use of 2 of these adapters allowing for 2 external monitors. As we know from the Hog3 software it can support 2 monitors so surely it is only a case of a software alteration. (I am no expert as you can probably tell so sorry if I am not correct)

Thanks for your time,

Oz Andrews
Parents
  • I got my iogear usb adapter today and the resolution default for the monitor I plugged is 1300 x ?? I cant remember but The issue I was having is that lining up the screens the mouse would only go form one screen to the new on at the bottom of the new screen. I dropped the resolution and that fixed the issue. One question though is can you change where the screen is located either on the left or the right of the console. And Yes I knbow you just pick it up and move it. But so that the mouse goes onto the screen ect ect.
  • I got my iogear usb adapter today and the resolution default for the monitor I plugged is 1300 x ?? I cant remember but The issue I was having is that lining up the screens the mouse would only go form one screen to the new on at the bottom of the new screen. I dropped the resolution and that fixed the issue. One question though is can you change where the screen is located either on the left or the right of the console. And Yes I knbow you just pick it up and move it. But so that the mouse goes onto the screen ect ect.
Children
No Data
Related