DP's Crashing when loading show...

Hey ya..

so I'm at a lovely festival somewhere in germany and have had several dp croakers today.

number of connected dps: 2 (at least at the wyg/spare) console.

I've attached a pic. always happened when reloading shows.
SW is 2.5.0

Cheers!
Parents
  • Hi Brad,

>What is your network setup?
    Well... Console -> Switch -> 2x DP2000 for wyg and
    Console -> Switch -> 3x DP2k for live

>What type of switch?
    I dont know the type of the switch top off my head. but we're having the issues here with 2 different switches (one hp procurve and the other is something from 3com).

>Are you running DHCP?
    Yes.

>More information about the setup would be helpful. Do you have WYG connected with the same DP# as a real DP?
    well... wyg doesnt play in that game as well cuz the wyg connectivity driver is too slow to do what we need to do. I output my dmx out of the dps and have wyg running in a seperate network with an elc node8 as artnet node.
  • Hi Brad,

>What is your network setup?
    Well... Console -> Switch -> 2x DP2000 for wyg and
    Console -> Switch -> 3x DP2k for live

>What type of switch?
    I dont know the type of the switch top off my head. but we're having the issues here with 2 different switches (one hp procurve and the other is something from 3com).

>Are you running DHCP?
    Yes.

>More information about the setup would be helpful. Do you have WYG connected with the same DP# as a real DP?
    well... wyg doesnt play in that game as well cuz the wyg connectivity driver is too slow to do what we need to do. I output my dmx out of the dps and have wyg running in a seperate network with an elc node8 as artnet node.
Children
No Data
Related