Bug - Copying Groups

Bug - If I have a Cuelist window opened, and I copy a grouo of Cues, like 1 > 7 copy to 8, just shows on the Cue List, the Cue 8, you need to close the Cuelist window, and reopen, than shows you Cues from 1 thru 14.

I can repeat evrery time,.... does not affect performance, or Crashes.

Version 2.5.0 - Hog 3 PC

Windows XP SP2
Pentium IV 3.2 HT
Parents
  • I remember that one Brad...however, this seems to have a new twist.

Unless it was just me (which, as you know, very well could be), when I would hit Choose Choose to "refresh" the view, it wouldn't refresh. Instead, it would open a new one (with the right info) on top of the one with the wrong information. I'm so used to doing the refresh, that I was surprised when I closed the window to find the "old" one underneath.

It could also be that I've just never noticed this behavior before and it's always been that way.

Just remembered this piece of information...
  • I remember that one Brad...however, this seems to have a new twist.

Unless it was just me (which, as you know, very well could be), when I would hit Choose Choose to "refresh" the view, it wouldn't refresh. Instead, it would open a new one (with the right info) on top of the one with the wrong information. I'm so used to doing the refresh, that I was surprised when I closed the window to find the "old" one underneath.

It could also be that I've just never noticed this behavior before and it's always been that way.

Just remembered this piece of information...
Children
No Data
Related