Hog PC installer crash

I just tried to install Hog 3 PC and it keeps dumping to an error saying I must have windows xp SP2. I am running XP Pro SP3 On a Dell precision M90

I was trying to install over a 2.4.0 installation, would that cause this error?
Parents
  • ...well...but at first, i would like to remove all my hog3 pc files, but it seems to be difficult...during removing hog3pc, i had the same problems like lekolite, so i tried "windows clean install" and it removes every hog3pc folders, but the icon on the desktop remains and it´s still possible to to start it... till the "class fps:runtime" message....so i tried 3 clean installs and now i´ve 3 loopback adapters installed and i´m not able to uninstall them...i fear, my pc get´s confused soon ;-))...if i find a way to eliminate all the hogpc3 files complet, then i would try a clean install and then in would turn off my firewall...

regards
  • ...well...but at first, i would like to remove all my hog3 pc files, but it seems to be difficult...during removing hog3pc, i had the same problems like lekolite, so i tried "windows clean install" and it removes every hog3pc folders, but the icon on the desktop remains and it´s still possible to to start it... till the "class fps:runtime" message....so i tried 3 clean installs and now i´ve 3 loopback adapters installed and i´m not able to uninstall them...i fear, my pc get´s confused soon ;-))...if i find a way to eliminate all the hogpc3 files complet, then i would try a clean install and then in would turn off my firewall...

regards
Children
No Data
Related