A few questions

I am wondering about a few things:

1. Is there a way to select cues on the touchscreen that are not in order just by touching the cue and not using the forward/back keys or typing in the command line? Let me know if I am crazy for thinking this but it sure would help if I could (or rather my board ops, who are volunteers with limited knowledge of the Hog).

2. Why doesn't the Road Hog Full Boar have an option to time out the touchscreens like the Hog 3, to save on the life of the touchscreens?

3. I have tried over and over again to program in macros (I know key stroke macros don't exist...yet) and the console continues to tell me that I can't open the macro pallette because there are no macros programmed. How am I supposed to program them if I can't tell the console where to program them to? I have been all through the manual about macros and I am getting nowhere.

Thanks for any help anyone can offer,

Eric
Parents
  • [QUOTE=BBCLD]Marty,

I am trying to do a macro on startup to pull up the view I want the board ops to have automatically without them having to do it every time. So if I gather from what you are saying I just need to type in the code in the macro field for startup? I had an Expression 3 before this so I am not used to not having keystroke macros.

Thanks for your help,
    Eric

Eric,

You are looking for the startup macro field. This is located in the preferences pane under MISC. In that field, you would type RVx (x=view number). I have CP1/RV1 on my startup macro. This will always load page one and recall view 1.

forums.highend.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=999&cat=500&ppuser=127

Make more sense?
  • [QUOTE=BBCLD]Marty,

I am trying to do a macro on startup to pull up the view I want the board ops to have automatically without them having to do it every time. So if I gather from what you are saying I just need to type in the code in the macro field for startup? I had an Expression 3 before this so I am not used to not having keystroke macros.

Thanks for your help,
    Eric

Eric,

You are looking for the startup macro field. This is located in the preferences pane under MISC. In that field, you would type RVx (x=view number). I have CP1/RV1 on my startup macro. This will always load page one and recall view 1.

forums.highend.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=999&cat=500&ppuser=127

Make more sense?
Children
No Data
Related