dp 2000 backup

Hi,
It is snesibly fixture patch on dp 1and the same patch on dp2 for backup when dp 1 chrashed?switch of dp2 with dmx lines.when the console chrased is end.or is it not good idea.

greeds dol:hogsign:
Parents
  • OK, from what I'm getting, if you do an MSC control, its only triggering a copy of a premade show" -- half or more of my crashes occur when I'm live changing something, say an efx or position and UPDATE or something ... things like that wouldn't go over MSC would they? Networking hasn't really done the trick with me either since it's usually the console running server that crashes (I'd run the show server and program on my H3 with iPC connected as console2) -- I've also tried it backwards, running the iPC as the server, using my H3 as console 2, no server running, and the response time is less than steller ...

Just trying to come up with better solutions if I'm missing something.
  • OK, from what I'm getting, if you do an MSC control, its only triggering a copy of a premade show" -- half or more of my crashes occur when I'm live changing something, say an efx or position and UPDATE or something ... things like that wouldn't go over MSC would they? Networking hasn't really done the trick with me either since it's usually the console running server that crashes (I'd run the show server and program on my H3 with iPC connected as console2) -- I've also tried it backwards, running the iPC as the server, using my H3 as console 2, no server running, and the response time is less than steller ...

Just trying to come up with better solutions if I'm missing something.
Children
No Data
Related