HELP WINDOWS VISTA

I just purchased a tablet PC and with the plan of running Hog3

The problem is the machine uses vista... ive got a gig coming up soon and i really need this computer to work with hog3 ... any suggestions
Parents
  • I had to deal with this with my Asus R1E tablet that I got recently too. In the end, I made two partitions on the hard drive, and installed Vista on one and XP pro on the other. Vista's tablet funtionality is much better, so I use it more often. The only thing I tend to use the XP side for is for Hog PC stuff (mostly use it for doing my patch and as a remote focus unit).

It was kind of a pain in the ass, since I had to install everything in a weird order and had to get some extra software that lets you choose which operation system to boot up. It works pretty well now and I have no complaints. Definitely want some help doing it if you aren't computer savy.

JH
  • I had to deal with this with my Asus R1E tablet that I got recently too. In the end, I made two partitions on the hard drive, and installed Vista on one and XP pro on the other. Vista's tablet funtionality is much better, so I use it more often. The only thing I tend to use the XP side for is for Hog PC stuff (mostly use it for doing my patch and as a remote focus unit).

It was kind of a pain in the ass, since I had to install everything in a weird order and had to get some extra software that lets you choose which operation system to boot up. It works pretty well now and I have no complaints. Definitely want some help doing it if you aren't computer savy.

JH
Children
No Data
Related