Console keypad

Console IPC
Sofware 2063
Date 2 july 2008

Anybody see any strange behaviour with the keypad in this release?
Trying to patch a superwidget today with a few desk channels was very difficult and trying the console refusing to recognise random keypad numbers.
It was all fine patching the internal widget just the superwidget where the problems started.
Is this fixed in the latest release or was it an issue at all.
This is on two different IPC consoles.

Thanks C
Parents
  • I too have had some keypad issues.

I just upgraded to 2.6 from 2.4 and i the operator on a gig last night has had nothing but troubles. At least 5 or 6 crashes, and the desk keys occasionally stops working and the desk needs to be restarted.

The external keyboard continues to work when the desk buttons do not.

Im using a roadhog, the only thing different that has been done is we had to make 1 new fixture profile. Not sure if this is the cause of the bug?

The desk freezes or stops allowing keystrokes at random intervals on different processes.

Unfortunately i am away for the next 4 weeks so i can not check this out myself or look at any logs.
  • I too have had some keypad issues.

I just upgraded to 2.6 from 2.4 and i the operator on a gig last night has had nothing but troubles. At least 5 or 6 crashes, and the desk keys occasionally stops working and the desk needs to be restarted.

The external keyboard continues to work when the desk buttons do not.

Im using a roadhog, the only thing different that has been done is we had to make 1 new fixture profile. Not sure if this is the cause of the bug?

The desk freezes or stops allowing keystrokes at random intervals on different processes.

Unfortunately i am away for the next 4 weeks so i can not check this out myself or look at any logs.
Children
No Data
Related