Disable Release on Wings

I think this was already requested but can't find it anymore.

Can we have an option in the Control Panel to disable Release, next Page, and Assert on Wings?
Sometimes I got Somebody sitting next to me who got an additonal wing for TV Lights or switching cameras or things like that.
Last time it happened again, that this guy, who wasn't that familiar with lighting desks, pressed the next page button by accident, you could believe what happened......
Fortunately I had a Save Activity on the next Page, so the stage did not go completely dark...

Best
Parents
  • Hi Rolf

i was runnig the show lights for Miss Peru TV show some time ago.
    the network, of course, told me that because of the union, the TV lights has to be operated by the regular guy working for the network, but.... there was no budget for an aditional console!!! so, they told me that, for sure, there is some way to split that good looking boar on two boards... glup!
    so,... what i did was... to built a page whit all the TV Lights recorded on the wing, and created a template page, so he used the wing as a regular lighting board while i was having fun whit my moving gears...
    i guess that a template aditional to a yard stik handy will help when you have to share the board whit some body who doesn´t have any experience whit the WH...

cheers
  • Hi Rolf

i was runnig the show lights for Miss Peru TV show some time ago.
    the network, of course, told me that because of the union, the TV lights has to be operated by the regular guy working for the network, but.... there was no budget for an aditional console!!! so, they told me that, for sure, there is some way to split that good looking boar on two boards... glup!
    so,... what i did was... to built a page whit all the TV Lights recorded on the wing, and created a template page, so he used the wing as a regular lighting board while i was having fun whit my moving gears...
    i guess that a template aditional to a yard stik handy will help when you have to share the board whit some body who doesn´t have any experience whit the WH...

cheers
Children
No Data
Related