Hog3 v2.6 Crash..

Hi All,

my front panel of the HogIII goes blank and the console hangs when i try to create my own personality. Sometimes it will be created but when I tried to control the parameters, fps runtime error appears..

wat could be the possible problem??

thx
Parents
  • oh,

sorry abt that.. yesh, i am using the fixture builder and trying to build a LED fixture patch from new..

Both screen went black half way thru when i am playing with the fixture builder..and I have to power off and on it again. When i finally get it build, sometimes fps runtime error appears when i tried to adjust any parameters for the LED fixture that I had patch..

Thou, after powering off and on the console a few times and it appear fine now, I am afraid it will crash half way thru my upcoming show..

Thx
  • oh,

sorry abt that.. yesh, i am using the fixture builder and trying to build a LED fixture patch from new..

Both screen went black half way thru when i am playing with the fixture builder..and I have to power off and on it again. When i finally get it build, sometimes fps runtime error appears when i tried to adjust any parameters for the LED fixture that I had patch..

Thou, after powering off and on the console a few times and it appear fine now, I am afraid it will crash half way thru my upcoming show..

Thx
Children
No Data
Related