Hog3 PC and Coemar I-Spot 575 EB automatic Lamp-on

Hi,
I have 6 Coemar I-Spot 575 EB's that are being controlled from a Hog3 PC. Every time I run the Hog3 software the I-Spot 575's Lamp-on. And I have 1 I-Spot 575 MB that doesn't Lamp-on, so that leads me to believe its only a problem with the "EB's". None of my other fixtures lamp-on when this happens, only the I-Spot 575 EB's. And I've made sure that the lamp settings on the fixtures are set to "strike" and not "on". Also, the color and gobo wheels don't seem to line up correctly when called up on, unless I manually go in and select them. This fells like a fixture library issue. Does anybody have a suggestion, or experienced what I'm going through.
Thank you!
Parents
  • Sorry for the delay guys. Big thanks for all your help. Its really confusing but this is what it got. The Iris Focus Lense is inserted in to the beam when the iris channel is set to above 9 and no gobo is selected. The Zoom control doesn't do anything and the focus works perfectly. However, you can adjust the Zoom lense by going in to "Mode" and selecting between Normal, Narrow and Wide lense (also, Normal and Wide are flipped). But if you try going to Beam/Zoom, you get nothing.
    I tried finding the correct DMX Colour and Gobo percentage. Let me know if it makes sence. I just manually brought up the correct colour and gobo and put down what it said. So it didnt just show percentage, it showed the Colour number then the percentage it is from the default percentage.

Colour Wheel 1:
    colour 1: 29%
    colour 2: 9%
    colour 3: -13%
    colour 4: -34%
    colour 5: 43%
    colour 6: 24%
    I foud the same exact percentage's for Colour Wheel 2.

Gobo Wheel 1
    Gobo 1: 37%
    Gobo 2: 19%
    Gobo 3: 4%
    Gobo 4: -13%
    Gobo 5: -29%
    Gobo 6: -45%
    The same for Gobo Wheel 2
  • Sorry for the delay guys. Big thanks for all your help. Its really confusing but this is what it got. The Iris Focus Lense is inserted in to the beam when the iris channel is set to above 9 and no gobo is selected. The Zoom control doesn't do anything and the focus works perfectly. However, you can adjust the Zoom lense by going in to "Mode" and selecting between Normal, Narrow and Wide lense (also, Normal and Wide are flipped). But if you try going to Beam/Zoom, you get nothing.
    I tried finding the correct DMX Colour and Gobo percentage. Let me know if it makes sence. I just manually brought up the correct colour and gobo and put down what it said. So it didnt just show percentage, it showed the Colour number then the percentage it is from the default percentage.

Colour Wheel 1:
    colour 1: 29%
    colour 2: 9%
    colour 3: -13%
    colour 4: -34%
    colour 5: 43%
    colour 6: 24%
    I foud the same exact percentage's for Colour Wheel 2.

Gobo Wheel 1
    Gobo 1: 37%
    Gobo 2: 19%
    Gobo 3: 4%
    Gobo 4: -13%
    Gobo 5: -29%
    Gobo 6: -45%
    The same for Gobo Wheel 2
Children
No Data
Related