Roadhog Hard Drive

I was curious, more for replacement sake, what the specs on the RoadHog hard drive are. I'm not experiencing any problems yet, however, I just wanted to be thinking about the future. Do I need a specific size and model? Can I just head to Best Buy and buy myself any old one as long as it's IDE or SCSI or whatever it is?

Thanks!
Parents
  • It sounds to me like your console got some unusually rough handling. I would give the whole thing a very thorough inspection inside and out to make sure nothing else is going to give you a problem later on.....you will have to make the call yourself if it is worth it to replace the HDD now, or wait for it to potentially fail later depending on how bad that noise is.....I would check the shock mount for the drive and make sure nothing is loose there.

I would have a chat with the support team to determine if you havea real issue or not.
  • It sounds to me like your console got some unusually rough handling. I would give the whole thing a very thorough inspection inside and out to make sure nothing else is going to give you a problem later on.....you will have to make the call yourself if it is worth it to replace the HDD now, or wait for it to potentially fail later depending on how bad that noise is.....I would check the shock mount for the drive and make sure nothing is loose there.

I would have a chat with the support team to determine if you havea real issue or not.
Children
No Data
Related